How can you achieve essential oil wellness — or wellness with essential oils?
The regular use of 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils and oil-infused products from Young Living Essential Oils is one aspect of having vibrant health and essential oil wellness.
Other aspects of having vibrant health include eating nutritious food, getting good sleep, and doing physical exercises.
When God created different kinds of plants on the third day of creation (Genesis 1:9-13), He did so such that many of them contained essential oils with healthful properties for mankind and animals.
We read (emphases added):
- “And by the river upon the bank thereof, on this side and on that side, shall grow all trees for meat, whose leaf shall not fade, neither shall the fruit thereof be consumed: it shall bring forth new fruit according to his months, because their waters they issued out of the sanctuary: and the fruit thereof shall be for meat, and the leaf thereof for medicine.”
— Ezekiel 47:12
- “In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”
— Revelation 22:2
Some people, therefore, consider it to be their purpose in life to share how to achieve essential oil wellness. In the process, they are gaining abundance.
Contrasting Essential Oils with Pharmacology and Medicine
In the video From Seed to Abundance, chemist and researcher Dr. Cole Woolley, PhD, said:
“Essential oils are man’s first attempts to concentrate the medicinal and healing power of plants. In fact, essential oils are the origins of pharmacology. Unfortunately, pharmacology and medicine have shifted their focus onto individually patentable chemicals while ignoring the healthy benefits that come from multi-component essential oils. Indeed essential oils are pharmacy’s missing link.”(1)
Healing vs. Not Healing
In September 2003, David Stewart, Ph.D., wrote,
“WHY YOUNG LIVING ESSENTIAL OILS HEAL AND DRUGS DON’T”.
Quoting from that article:
Drugs versus Oils
Drugs and oils work in opposite ways. Drugs toxify. Oils detoxify. Drugs clog and confuse receptor sites. Oils clean receptor sites. Drugs depress the immune system. Oils strengthen the immune system. Antibiotics attack bacteria indiscriminately, killing both the good and the bad. Oils attack only the harmful bacteria, allowing our body’s friendly flora to flourish.
Drugs are designed to send misinformation to cells or to block certain receptor sites in order to trick the body into giving up symptoms. But drugs never deal with the actual causes of disease. They aren’t designed for that purpose. While they may give prompt relief for certain uncomfortable symptoms, because of their strange, unnatural design, they will always disrupt certain other bodily functions. Thus you always have some side effects.
Oil molecules send information to cells and cleanse receptor sites so that they bring your body back to natural function. Oils are Balancing to the body. Drugs are unbalancing to the body. Oils address the causes of disease at a cellular level by deleting misinformation and reprogramming correct information so that cells function properly and in harmony with one another. With drugs, misinformation is fed into the cells so that some temporary relief may be obtained, but there is never any true healing. Drugs only trade one kind of disease for another.
Because essential oils properly applied always work toward the restoration of proper bodily function, they do not cause undesirable side effects. They are feeding the body with truth. Drugs feed the body with lies. While no amount of truth can contradict itself, it doesn’t take many lies before contradictions occur and the body suffers ill effects.
Essential Oil Wellness and Personal Usage
When Mike was hurt on the job in 2012, all we wanted was for him to achieve wellness again. We didn’t know it at the time, but when we started to use Young Living’s essential oil blend PanAway, that became a pivotal point in our lives.
Would you like to experience essential oil wellness regarding any of these — or other — health needs?
Young Living Essential Oils continually seeks to partner with organizations that are dedicated to educating the public about the versatile uses and profound effects essential oils have on the mind and body.
Resources for More Information
In order to comply with the FDA, we are prohibited from
– specifying the properties or attributes that essential oils may have and
– citing specific reference books which may list these properties or attributes.
So that you may discover the therapeutic benefits which this essential oil may impart, we strongly encourage you to research
– ancient and historical resources including the Bible, the Ebers Papyrus and Egyptian papyri;
– the use of the plant from which this essential oil comes — or the essential oil itself — by people in other ages, cultures and countries;
– PubMed.gov, which is “a free search engine accessing primarily the MEDLINE database of references and abstracts on life sciences and biomedical topics”, which is maintained by “The United States National Library of Medicine (NLM) at the National Institutes of Health”; and
– other resources that provide authoritative information about this 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Would you like to request a free sample of one of Young Living’s essential oils for only our cost to send it to you?
Request it here.
Or contact us if you have questions.